JYUNKA International Pte Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JYUNKA International Pte Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2 January 2018.
Collection of Personal Data
As part of its day-to-day activity, JYUNKA may collect from you, through various means, including via our websites, smartphone applications, marketing events such as events, road shows and any forms used by JYUNKA from time to time, some or all of the following Personal Data:
- Name (first and surname)
- Date of Birth
- Postal Address
- Phone number (including mobile)
- Email address
- Bank account/credit card details
Use of Personal Data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- to conduct market research and analysis
- for direct marketing through voice calls; text messages; email and direct mail
- for payment and/or credit control purposes
- to notify you of any changes to our policies or services which may affect you; to respond to queries and feedback
- for invitations to JYUNKA events and any other events related to skincare and wellness
- informing you of new developments, services, promotions of JYUNKA and other third parties which we are associated with.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.